Re: [squid-users] does squid work with content filter tools?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:00:11 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Mrvka Andreas wrote:

> does squid work with content filter tools
> to keep surfing safe?

Depends on the content filter tool. Many have some form of integration for
Squid to various degrees. Be warned that some require proprietary patches
which can not be supported by the Squid developers.

We (MARA Systems AB) have a supported integration of the Cerberian content
filter. More information can be found from our Cerberian integration page
<http://marasystems.com/download/cerberian/>.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
MARA Systems AB