[squid-users] How to compile ldap_group

From: Listas SouthNet <listas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:09:17 -0500

Hi, I have a Squid2.5 stable 3 running on a RH8 box. I want add the ldap
group helper, so, I have downloaded squid 2.5 stable4.
I known that i need compile the helper and then compile the squid it self
with the option to use that helper. but I don't know how to compile the
ldap group, there is no Makefile and I have no idea of what is the command
to compile the .c source file

Anybody has a howto or instructions related to install swuid with
ldap_group?

regards,

Oswaldo Escobar Mendoza