[squid-users] can not perform search using search engine

From: N.Danny Matias <danny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:37:00 +0700

Dear all,
I have tried to built a prox server using RedHat9.0 and squid 2.5.

I have succesfully installed Redhat and the squid, and I also have already
configure the squid.conf.

Then I go to another PC and I direct my proxy connection to my new-proxy, I
can open sites such as www.yahoo.com and others..but when I type something
in serch text box in yahoo and press search button, I got no result..instead
I got error message "connection failed(connection timed out)"

Guys...I need help on this, I just don't know what should I do to fix this
problem...

Thank you for your kind help :)

Best Regards,
Danny Matias