Re: [squid-users] Need help about SQUID + WCCP2 and cisco router with IOS 12.2(13b)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:27:03 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Ing Wahib Bohsain Navarro wrote:

> can somebody can help me with the same problem, i'm facing the same problem
> with wccp v2 i'm using a cisco router 7200 the RH 9.0 with kernel 2.4.20 and
> i already patched with the ip_wccpv2 module but i don't see nothing in my
> squid cache i get the next

Does the router indicate it have redirected any packets to the cache?

Does browsing work at all?

Is the ip_wccp v2 module loaded on your Linux box?

Have you installed the required packet interception firewall rules on
your server?

Have you configured the required interception caching settings in
squid.conf?