[squid-users] what is happening if i got this error i'm using wccp 1 and cisco router

From: Ing. Wahib Bohsain Navarro <wahib@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:32:56 -0600

i alredy patch my linux box compiling and load the ip_gre and ip_wccp and
also usin the
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128 in my iptables

and using the ip wccp web cache and ip wccp version 1 in my router and in
the interface serial using ip wccp web-cache redirect out

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /
The following error was encountered:
Invalid URL
Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:
Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
Missing hostname
Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed
Your cache administrator is root.