Fwd: [squid-users] Preventing downloading of attachments from web based mails

From: <mortbox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:50:39 -0500

i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: Babs <arvbab@yahoo.com>
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2004, 11:15:36 PM
Subject: [squid-users] Preventing downloading of attachments from web based mails

Hi Everybody,
I wanted to prevent the users from downloading any
mail
attachment, I already blocked users from downloading
exes, pifs, vbs etc.. files from sites like
download.com etc, but that acl doesnt prevent users
from downloading these attachments from their yahoo,
hotmail accounts, so in anyway if you could give me
some clues or any help I would be greatful to you

Thanks in advance
Babs