Fwd: [squid-users] Squid related

From: <mortbox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:50:49 -0500

i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: Elsen Marc <elsen@imec.be>
To: jeffrin_jose@rajagiritech.ac.in, squid-users@squid-cache.org
Date: Friday, January 30, 2004, 7:13:45 AM
Subject: [squid-users] Squid related

> Hello all,
> Suppose i have a GNU/Linux machine and can it be connected to
> a windows proxy server and can the GNU/Linux machine act as
> another proxy server to many other clients.

 'Windows is 'mydoomed' in my opinion ... :-)

 But more serious : Squid runs fine on Linux. You do not
 need another proxy to assist Squid in the taskit does
 (http proxying).

 M.

Best regards,
 mortbox                            mailto:mortbox@gamebox.net