Fwd: [squid-users] NTLM issues

From: <mortbox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:49:17 -0500

i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
To: David Robinet <dave.robinet@magnasteyr.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2004, 6:05:51 PM
Subject: [squid-users] NTLM issues

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, David Robinet wrote:

> One glitch is that it doesn't appear to be building the ntlm_auth
> module. My configure options are:

ntlm_auth is part of the Samba distribution when using Samba 3. Also
remember to read the Samba 3 ntlm_auth manual.

> ./configure --enable-auth="ntlm,basic"
> --enable-external-acl-helpers="wbinfo_group" --enable-ssl --enable-snmp

Looks fine to me. Nor sure if you really need --enable-ssl however, but is
not relevant to your question.

The path to Samba 3 ntlm_auth is different than when using the older Samba
2.2.X helper shipped with Squid. See your Samba package installation.

Best regards,
 mortbox                            mailto:mortbox@gamebox.net