Fwd: [squid-users] Debug_options

From: <mortbox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:50:13 -0500

i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: Loc Nguyen <locness_8705@yahoo.com>
To: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2004, 2:53:03 AM
Subject: [squid-users] Debug_options

I set up my squid.conf with cache_peer
ssloptions=DONT_VERIFY_PEER but I keep getting the
error messages:
  SSL unknown certificate 20 ....
and then error message
  Invalid peer certicate (or something close to it).

I want to get more debug statement to see why my
DONT_VERIFY_PEER does not get set correctly.

I turn on the debug using "debug_options ALL,1"
expecting to see a lot of SSL debug messages but I
didn't see only few SSL debug statement in the
/usr/local/squid/var/logs/cache.log. I wonder how do I
get more SSL debug statements?

Thanks

Loc