RE: [squid-users] 802.1Q and SQUID : bug ! Don't use them together

From: Griz <griz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:12:18 -0000

This stupid blockhead has just set up an email rule to respond to every
message he gets (and probably delete it).

I fear, the only way to get rid of him is to unsubscribe him, as he's
clearly too stupid to do it himself and would rather spen the energy
setting up a mail rule than finding out how to unsubscribe.