[squid-users] Hotmail and other Ports

From: Simon Walters <simonw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:04:44 +1200

Hi, I have just set up squid, using the default config file, and nobody can access any sites with imap (and other ports, but only imap noticeably) on them. Is it the clients configuration (MacOS X), or do I need to specify which ports I want the network to access, and if so, how do I do this? Quite a few people who use the network are getting frustrated not being able to check their emails.