[squid-users] Site spesific --File Blocking by extention

From: Leon Dippenaar <leond@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:31:04 +0200

Hi there!

I currently have a nice setup where I block HTTP downloads by extension
, .exe,.mp3, etc....

However I want to allow all HTTP downloads from
www.microsoft.com,
windowsupdate.micorsoft.com
downloads.microsoft.com

The the clowns on microsnot O/S can run their windowsupdate without
being nailed in the eye.

my current setup is:

acl download url_regex -i "/usr/local/squid/denydownload.txt"
http_access deny download lan

This is global and nails all MS downloads:

Please give me a hint as to how I can make MS domain Http downloads
possible

Yours in SCO , I mean slow