Re: [squid-users] Re: Some NTLM info which may explain failures

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:55:33 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Alex Carlos Braga Antão wrote:

> Please, Henrik, let us know when I can download a newer version of
> 2.5STABLE with this patch applied.

The patch has finished testing and is published just a few minutes ago.
It will be included in the next nightly snapshot.

If you preciate the work done by me in maintaining the Squid-2.5 release
then a good way to return this is to sign up for a Squid support agrement
from MARA Systems AB <url:http://www.marasystems.com/>. Other options are
also available.