[squid-users] Help going direct to website

From: jamie <jamie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:26:16 -0800

Man I looked through all the marc archives and I think it just confused me
more ;)

We have been having trouble with some users getting old information from an
important website. So I figured our best bet was to have squid NOT cache
that page and to always go direct. (we have squid set up as a transparent
proxy though)

But I am completely confused on how to do this. I was looking at the
always_direct syntax thinking that was what I need to do but now I'm not so
sure. Do I make an ACL as well?

After reading for an hour I am on information overload.

Thanks