Re: [squid-users] Squid: The Definitive Guide now available

From: OTR Comm <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:03:28 -0700

> O'Reilly released "Squid: The Definitive Guide" a couple of days
> ago. Here is their web page for it:
>
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/squid/
>
> Has anyone received a copy yet? Looks like Amazon and Barnes and
> Noble are yet shipping it.

I ordered a copy from Amazon today and they said it would ship in a
month or two. A few weeks ago, Amazon said it was in final review, but
I could get on the list for delivery. So, at least they do know it is
available. Maybe they just don't have it in their distribution system
yet. O'Reilly did have it (they didn't say when they would ship
though), but there were other books I needed at Amazon.

I wait in anticipation,
Murrah Boswell