[squid-users] Fw: Zero Sized Reply

From: Rohit Peyyeti <rohit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:52:28 +0530

Hello:

My environment details:
OS: RH 7.3
Kernel: 2.4.20-28.7
Squid: squid-2.5.STABLE3-1rh_7x

My problem:
When I try to access a web application, certain pages gives me "zero sized
reply".

I login to a web based application written in jsp. Most of the application
seems to be okay i.e jsp pages display okay. But at certain places in the
application [where a jsp page is called within a iframe, squid throws zero
sized reply]. If I call that page directly [by getting the URL from souce],
it works fine. I'm not sure what is this error about.

I tried setting direct_access option in squid for that particular web
application domain and also client_persistent_connections,
server_presistent_connections to off. This also does not solve the problem.

Any help?

Thanks!
Rohit

PS: Will upgrading squid to latest version help?