RE: [squid-users] squid 2.5.STABLE4 + FreeBSD 5.x = crash after a while...

From: Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:42:31 +0200 (EET)

Well, I got the squid in high cpu usage and it wasnt responding. I sent it
kill -BUS signal, it made coredump, the rest is below? Did I do something
wrong or?

proxy:/usr/local/squid/coredump#gdb squid squid.core
GNU gdb 5.2.1 (FreeBSD)
are
conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-undermydesk-freebsd"...squid: No such
file or directory.

Core was generated by `squid'.
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
#0 0x88174f5f in ?? ()
(gdb) where
#0 0x88174f5f in ?? ()
#1 0x881e00d2 in ?? ()