[squid-users] Squid and wget and redirector

From: OTR Comm <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:53:48 -0700

Hello,

So now I have wget 'feeding' to Squid's cache.

I use a redirector with squid, so every request is going to my
redirector (as it should). However, I believe that I am overloading my
redirector.

Is there any way to tell squid not to use the redirector_program if the
session is coming from wget?

Or should I setup another instantiation of Squid just for wget that uses
a different port, but shares the cache with the 'redirector'
instantiation?

Thanks,

Murrah Boswell