Re: [squid-users] could any1 advise?

From: <Winston.Tan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:15:11 +0800

Hello

What do you mean by "head /path/to/squid/access.log"?
Is there a way i can change the variables in sarg.conf?

There are two variables in sarg as what Durai says:-

access_log /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log
output_dir /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/squid-reports

My output_dir is notthe same as what Durai mentioned. Because my location
of the output file is in

/var/squid/sarg_reports

and i run my sarg command at /usr/local/sarg> sarg

Thank you
Winston

This message is intended solely for the addressee. It is confidential and
may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorised. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in
reliance on it, except for the purpose of the delivery to the addressee, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any confidentiality or privilege is not
waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. Please
immediately contact the sender if this email is incomplete or illegible, or
if you have received it in error. Thank you.