[squid-users] squid, forwarding some specific requests to another proxy

From: Shahriar Mokhtari <mokhtari@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:20:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi there,

 FAQ and google search did not help me much for the following problem. I am encountering a scenario where 10-15 dial up users are using an internet connection through the cache server which does transparent web caching. Caching is done by Squid-2.4. The ISP which provides the connection filters out some websites I believe using IP. when I telnet to say one of the filtered sites this is the output: ( i have changed what you see inside [...])
telnet [the-filtered-site] 80
Trying [the-ip-of-the-site]...
Connected to [the-filtered-site].
Escape character is '^]'.