Re: [squid-users] Run time errors

From: Deepa D <deepndharma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:12:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
   Thanks for the response.
   I have a doubt regarding the browser setting - if
it were to be a browser setting alone, then why don't
I get such error messages in case I configure my
browser to not use the proxy?
   Secondly, the uri_whitespace param is set to the
default value, that is strip. Kindly let me know what
the setting should be.

  Regards and TIA,
     Deepa

--- Muthukumar <kmuthu_gct@hotmail.com> wrote: >
> > similar errors occur.One of them, that I got in
> > mail.yahoo.com's inbox page is as follows :-
> > Error :- A Runtime Error has occurred.
> > Do you wish to Debug
> > Line 1
> > Error: Syntax error
> > Yes No
>
> Ok.
> This is the browser's problem.
> Open Internet Explorer - click Tools - Internet
> Options - Advanced. Make sure Disable script
> debugging is ticked and Display a notification about
> every script error is unticked then Apply and
> OK.
>
> > The squid is configured to use a redirector
> > program. At times malformed urls are passed to the
> > client by Squid. One sample is :-
> > ?B?Bs.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/reg2.css
> > ?B?Bs.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mc/mc.js
> >
> Ok.
> What is the setting for uri_whitespace tag on
> squid.conf file.
>
> Regards,
> Muthukumar.

Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.
Go to http://in.specials.yahoo.com/index1.html