[squid-users] Refresh pattern in seconds?

From: Taneli Leppä <taneli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:10:22 +0200

Hi,

If Squid's manual is correct, is it true that I can only set
an object's min and max age as minutes? Can I use fractions
of minutes like 0.5 for 30 seconds? If not, is there a
patch to change the age setting to seconds?

Also if the setting is less than one minute, Squid will not
cache the object anyway, but I found a patch for this so it's
not a problem.

--
   Taneli Leppä         | Crasman Co Ltd
   <taneli@crasman.fi>  | <http://www.crasman.fi/>