[squid-users] redirect with transparent squid with squidguard expresionlist fails TCP_MISS/000

From: Ted Kaczmarek <tedkaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:13:41 -0500

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200311/0364.html
I am also seeing this but neither the redirector, transparent squid or
http server with my redirect has ENC enabled.

I am running squidguard as a redirector and it works great, but for any
hits on the expressionlist the redirect page does not come up and the
mozilla/netscape clients get a popup saying

Redirection Limit for this URL exceeded.

When the redirect fails I see 21 consecutive TCP_MISS/000 entries

Setup
client - iptables >transparent squid > proxy for redirect
This gets the error only on hits for my expressionlist match.

If I use implicit pointing to proxy I see the same problem.

I posted on squidguard already but after digging through archives
I saw this and decided to port and see if I get lucky.

Any help would be apprecieated.

Thanks,
Yed