[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth source modification needed...

From: Martijn Moret <martijn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:19:40 +0100

Hi,

I'm migrating a proxy server to squid with an openldap back end.
No problems so far, all is working fine.

I have one problem, the squid_ldap_auth uses a space as separator.
In the user database the uid can also contain a space.
I think that the squid_ldap_auth uses the first space as separator. I
want to know if it's possible to use the last space as separator.

I've looked at the source of squid_ldap_auth but my C programming skills
are not all that.
Is there anyone in this list who can help me out??

Thanx in advance
Martijn

PS, If this is not the right list (or source modification are
prohibited) please let me know.