[squid-users] Réf. : RE: [squid-users] Squid + MSAD.

From: <sdavy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:23:46 +0100

password is given with the -w switch, but it seems that you have it 2
times, and the second one it is taken as the group argument.
Try with this:

./squid_ldap_group -b "dc=ar,dc=McDcorp" -D "cn=test
user,ou=Varios,ou=EDS,ou=UsuariosyGrupos,ou=Arcos Dorados,dc=ar,dc=McDcorp"
-w "password" -f
"(&(cn=%g)(member=cn=%u,cn=Squid,ou=Grupos,ou=Comunes,ou=UsuariosyGrupos,ou
=
Arcos Dorados,dc=ar,dc=McDcorp))" -h 207.169.88.202 -p 389 -d
ar-username

---
Stéphane Davy - Consultant Alcôve
Architecture technique
BICS - Banque Populaire
01 64 54 69 29

                      "Ampugnani, Fernando"
                      <fernando.ampugnani@ed    Pour :   Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
                      s.com>                    cc : squid-users@squid-cache.org
                                                Objet :  RE: [squid-users] Squid + MSAD.
                      19/02/2004 14:00

Hi Henrik,
                         I have been same test with squid_ldap_auth and
squid_ldap_group. And I see that same part of squid_ldap_group line work
properly (part that connect to LDAP and do the search), but I belive that
when squid_ldap_group must send user and password there is same wrong,
because take password as group.
Is the filter syntax correct?
...if not ... How can I do to send correct user and password?
[localhost]#./squid_ldap_group -b "dc=ar,dc=McDcorp" -D "cn=test
user,ou=Varios,ou=EDS,ou=UsuariosyGrupos,ou=Arcos Dorados,dc=ar,dc=McDcorp"
-w "password" -f
"(&(cn=%g)(member=cn=%u,cn=Squid,ou=Grupos,ou=Comunes,ou=UsuariosyGrupos,ou
=
Arcos Dorados,dc=ar,dc=McDcorp))" -h 207.169.88.202 -p 389 -d
ar-username password
Connected OK
filter
(&(cn=password)(member=cn=ar-username,cn=Squid,ou=Grupos,ou=Comunes,ou=Usuar
iosyGrupos,ou=Arcos Dorados,dc=ar,dc=McDcorp))
ERR
Thanks in Advance.