Re: [squid-users] mime match pipe to redir program?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:58:04 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Anders Larsson wrote:

> how can i use a mime and then send the matched *.zip to a redir program? like
> squirm. If this cannot be done any other hints how to conf it.

What you can is to match on file extensions using the urlpath_regex acl in
the redirector_access directive. I think this is what you are asking for.

  acl downloads urlpath_regex -i \.zip$ \.exe$
  redirector_access allow downloads

But you can't match on mime as the mime type is only known after receiving
the reply from the origin server, and redirectors are executed before the
request is forwarded.