[squid-users] Fw: Please help

From: Milind <milind@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:38:40 +0530

Damm Why this bounced.........

I'm forwarding again....

----- Original Message -----
From: Milind
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 16:13
Subject: Please help

I had squid running on default port(3128), If I configure the browser for
3128 port then it works fine but Whenever I configure the iptables for
transporant proxying, for all the address it gives the error as...

 ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /

The following error was encountered:

    * Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

    * Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
    * Missing hostname
    * Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
    * Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Your cache administrator is root.

Pls can you help about it...

Miles