[squid-users] auth of IE clients: autoauth with domain login?

From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:10:43 -0500

I'm using smb_auth to a win2k domain controller. I've got it to the
point where when clients try to use the proxy they are asked their
username and password, they ender their domain login info and it works fine.

However we'd like to carry over the same values as domain logon time
over to IE, so users do not have to enter their username and password a
second time. Not even a first time, so simply having IE remember
passwords doesn't work here.

Any ideas?

Thanks gang.