Re: [squid-users] Problem with authfixes patch

From: Jim Richey <jrichey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:25:30 -0500

I get the NTLM login box. I split the patch file up into three parts,
one for each of the files that get patched. The problem is with the last
file that get's patched, external_acl.c. Everything works fine until
this file gets patched. I do use the wbinfo_group.pl external acl helper:

external_acl_type wbinfo_group_helper children=10 ttl=3600
negative_ttl=10 %LOGIN /usr/local/squid/libexec/wbinfo_group.pl