Re: [squid-users] squid cache_dir problem

From: <m.kastinger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:06:09 +0100 (CET)

there are 2 proxies on the same machine with the same cache disk.
the disk size is 4,3 GB:
/dev/sdb1 4.2G 3.5G 712M 84% /cache

the 2 proxies are confted with the same cache_dir settings, pasted in the
last mail.

yet i ve got deleted one cache, so i have free place on the disk. ( df
paste in the top )