[squid-users] Réf. : Re: [squid-users] Réf. : Re: [squid-users] NTLM auth failed only for some client

From: <sdavy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:38:11 +0100

OK, I'll try the snapshot as I still got a failure a few minutes ago.

Once again, thanks for your support

---
Stéphane Davy - Consultant Alcôve
Architecture technique
BICS - Banque Populaire

                      Henrik Nordstrom
                      <hno@squid-cache.org>     Pour :   sdavy@bics.fr
                                                cc : squid-users@squid-cache.org
                      24/02/2004 15:29          Objet :  Re: [squid-users] Réf. : Re: [squid-users] NTLM auth failed only for some client

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 sdavy@bics.fr wrote:
> I've found the Squid patches page and installed the "Random auth popups
and
> account lockouts when using NTLM" patch, and desactivated the challenge
> reuse. It seems to work fine, but I've not tested enough to be sure
that's
> the problem is solved
There is a couple of more NTLM related patches coming before 2.5.STABLE5
is released, and you probably want some of the other already published
patches as well. At this time (until 2.5.STABLE5 is released) I would
recommend using the nightly snapthot release if requiring NTLM
authentication support.