[squid-users] Creating an ACL that only certain users go through

From: <Jim_Brouse/PYT@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:55:26 -0700

I have created an ACL that only certain users are supposed to go through
but instead all users are being having to run through this dstdomain block
list.

acl list.dstdomain dstdom_regex "location of dstdomain block list"
acl list.src src "location of list of IPs that have to use this list"
http_access deny list.dstdomain
http_access allow list.src
http_access deny list.src

The problem is that I have other src lists and users in those lists are
having to go through the list.domain file of blocked domains and I only
want IP to go through that list if they are in the list.src file.

Jim