Re: [squid-users] Tag: deny_info question

From: OTR Comm <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:45:52 -0700

Hello,

> deny_info uses the last acl on the http_access line denying access, so by
> defining "dummy" acls which always matches you can have detailed control
> per http_access line which deny_info message is used.

Can you give me an example of a "dummy" acl that always matches?

Currently for http_access I have:

<snip>

http_access allow password

http_access deny ADVERTISE

http_access allow our_networks

# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all

<snip>

and would I append this always matching "dummy" acl to the 'http_access
deny all' rule?

Thanks,

Murrah Boswell