AW: AW: [squid-users] reverse-proxy for multiple domains

From: <martin.mueller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:10:32 +0100

hi,

i guess i mixed something up or my english is not as good as it shut be. i
read this manual http://squid.visolve.com/white_papers/reverseproxy.htm#ee
and thought: "this is what you need."

we got two webservers an differnet ports and of course different ip's.
i wannted to put a reverse-proxyx in front of them to cache some requests
but i think this is nor what i mentionted in the postings so far?

regards
martin