Re: [squid-users] TAG:deny_info - another question

From: OTR Comm <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:54:37 -0700

Hello,

> Unfortunately there is no % tag for the user name. Should not be hard to
> add one I guess. See src/errorpage.c.

I am using squid-3.0 so I looked in errorpage.cc and found the
errorConvert(char token, ErrorState * err) function.

I am not too good with c++ so please excuse my ignorance and basic
questions.

I see how the URL is setup in the case for 'U'.
I see that

<snip>
HttpRequest *r = err->request;
<snip>

I see in HttpRequest.h that HttpRequest is a class with

<snip>
String extacl_user; /* User name returned by extacl lookup */
<snip>

Now, can I setup another case in errorConvert for the username (maybe
'C' for client ID) and reference 'r->extacl_user' to get the username?

Thanks,

Murrah Boswell