[squid-users] Not Seeing Web Performance Increase

From: <marshall28@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:08:40 GMT

Hello all,

Since installing squid I haven't seen a huge increase in web access and performance on the web site I visit. What options can I raise or tweak in order to see an increase in web surfing performance and general web access?

This is what squid runs on

Debian Linux w/2.6.2 Kernel
Pentium Pro 200MHZ.
128MB RAM
RAID 0 40GB Stripe dedicated as the cache directory

thanks
marshall

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!