Re: [squid-users] [Off-Topic] Squidalyser : <Console mode>

From: Babs <arvbab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 05:41:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi ,
As I found out Webalizer is the easiest one to use and
it gives the best and nicest output and I am happy
with it. ofcoz you can try Calamaris too, But I found
Webalizer is easy and gives the deired output without
any hitch. Thanks for those who helped me with
Calamaris error :)
get webalizer from http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/

Babs