[squid-users] sites on different ports

From: Payal Rathod <payal-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:06:03 +0000

Hi,
I use squid on my Mandrake 9.1 server which has few acls for my users.
Now, the problem is that my users need to access a domain with,
https://web.example.net:7443
https://designs.example.net:8443

It does not work when they have squid server's setting in their browsers
(IE), but when I remove those setting the site is visible. What is
wrong? squid works extremly well in other cases. What exact changes do I
need to make in squid to make it work without removing the settings in
browsers all the time?

With warm regards,
-Payal