[squid-users] authentication

From: berrabah abdelrani <pfeldap@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:07:12 +0100 (CET)

Hello;

We use Squid for authenticating users; Our purpose is
to force users to reauthenticate after each 1 hour;
We have used authenticate_ttl ; but the result is not
satisfying because the authenticationn dialog box
appears in a random manner (example: after one hour
it does not ask authentification for same the fenetre
of the navigator ...)

(Sorry we are not very good in English)

Thank you;