Re: [squid-users] Rotate access.log files once a month manually

From: Anthony M. Rasat <anton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 02:15:23 +0700

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 23:01, Luis Eduardo Cortes wrote:
> My access.log files rotate randomly, not once a day, not once a week, not
> once a month, so, cron isnīt rotating my access.log files. ŋ who is
> rotating my access.log files ?

Anyone with administrative privileges, perhaps not with your account. It
should be spotted with 'last' command. Here I assume you know crontab syntax
and you didn't forgotten any credential that crontab-running rotate.

>I want to rotate them manually after I run
> SARG.

As manual as applying "/path/to/squid -k rotate" command? Ok, that's manual
enough.

--
Regards,
Anthony M. Rasat