[squid-users] Rotate access.log files once a month manually

From: Luis Eduardo Cortes <luisc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:35:10 -0300

The logrotate tool is not installed. If the package name is logrotate, then,
it doesn´t exist in SuSE 7.3 Professional. So, ¿ what is the name of the
package ?

The directory /etc/logrotate.d/ doesn't exist and logfile_rotate has the
default value 10.

The size of the archived files is always different and they are archived
with no pattern.

Thanks.