[squid-users] I have an problem withe the squid and redhat 9

From: Tomąs Rodriguez Orta <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:27:08 -0800

Hello, people.

I have a problem, when I going to install the squid2.5stable5.tar.gz, and
execute the scripts ./configure
this scripts stoping the installation and showing the following error.

checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error no aceptable cc found in $path

why?, what should I do?.
please any help.

TOMĮS
Tomįs Rodriguez Orta