Re: [squid-users] Raid 1 or raid 0??

From: Dodjie Nava <dpnava@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:04:32 +0800

this may help:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-3.html#ss3.11

as with you're logfile, keep in mind the 2gigabyte limit (though i'm not
sure if you're using solaris & this limit is handled better in solaris).
 in this case of limit, i suggest you rotate your logfiles regularly so
as to prevent problems in your system.

--
Dodjie Nava <dpnava@mozcom.com>
Systems Engineer