[squid-users] Need help with Squid and Wccp V1

From: Wahib Bohsain Navarro <wahib@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:45:29 -0600

Here is my problem

I was running my cache in trasparent mode and i run pretty nice but now i add
other 2 caches and i have a content engine cache the hierachy is the following

parent cache cisco content engine
sibling caches 3 squid caches runing squid 2.5 stable5

in my cisco router i got the ip wccp redirect out
and I see how the router send the pakets in equal mode to each sibling cache
(33.33)

and the service is working perfect in each cache the only problem that i have
is that the don't talk to each other i don't see any ICP packets i want that
they don't store same pages i want to share the load and also the store
different pages my config in my machines are the following.

SO Red Hat 9.0 patched to accept wccp
using the
modprobe ip_gre
modprobe ip_wccp
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port
3128

SQUID2.5 Stable5 and also patched to aceppt wccp2
in my squid.conf i have the following lines
http_port default 3128
icp_port default 3130
cache_peer 200.x.x.x parent 3128 3130
cache_peer 200.x.x.x sibling 3128 3130
cache_peer 200.x.x.x sibling 3128 3130
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8
acl allowed_hosts src 200.x.x.x/255.255.248.0
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snews
acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
http_access allow manager localhost all
http_access deny !Safe_ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access allow allowed_hosts
http_access deny all
icp_access allow allowed_hosts
icp_access deny all
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

what i have to do to work properly use http_accel_with_proxy ???

tks

--
Correo Proporcionado por Cybermatsa (http://www.intermatsa.com.mx)