[squid-users] increase of connections

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:21:22 +0100

Hi,

Lately we have seen that the number of clients who connect to ours
proxys have been duplicated
it's strange, because we haven't added any new subnetworks, and the load
and the number of requests haven't varied significantly.
The access rules are strict both in the squid and the iptables, there
are only connections from our network, but they are duplicated
in the last days.

Our squid version is Squid-2.5Stable5, and there is nothing strange in
cache_log.

Thanks
Emilio C.