[squid-users] Squid 2.5 STABLE 4

From: DeSwardt, Gert (Lyn) <Gert.DeSwardt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:51:03 -0000

I get the following error message when I run squid -NCd1 and try to log on
the the internet. Any ideas why?

FATAL: The basicauthenticator helpers are crashing too rapidly, need help!

This email and any file transmitted with it is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the entity or the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please advice the sender immediately and delete the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person.

Whilst this message has been checked for all known viruses by EC Harris, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Please view our website at http://www.echarris.com