Re: [squid-users] About squid Mib

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:23:19 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, galle wrote:

> Hi all !!!
>
> I have read the Squid-Mib but i cant understand the difference between
> -cacheProtoClientHttpRequests
> and
> -cacheServerRequests

The comment on cacheServerRequests is wrong.. it is the number of requests
forwarded by the cache server, the number of requests this cache server
has sent to other servers (origin or peer).

Please file a bug report on this so we don't forget to make the
description better.

> One more question, How does the cacheclients calculate the number of clients
> accessing cache ?

By number of unique IP addresses seen since startup.