[squid-users] authenticateUserRequestUsername() method

From: Graeme Bisset <gbisset@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:11:13 -0000

Hi,

This question would probably suit the squid-dev list better but here
goes...

I'm currently migrating from a '2.5-PRE3' build to a '2.5-STABLE5' build
and in both systems I use NTLM authentication using Winbindd.

When I call the authenticateUserRequestUsername() method on the 2.5-PRE3
build I am returned the domain name and the user name but when I run it
on 2.5-STABLE5 I am only returned the user name.

Is there any way to get both the domain name and the username in the
2.5-STABLE5 build? I need to actually identify a user rather in addition
to authenticating them, there could be users on multiple domains with
the same user names.

Thanks in advance,

Graeme