[squid-users] Delay pools and discriminating by authenticated user or ip address

From: Ken Thomson <Ken.Thomson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:33:15 +1100

Hi,

I asked many months ago about a problem I had in assigning different delay pools to different users.  The general reply I got back then was that the current Squid version had problems combining delay pools with proxy_auth ACLs.

Has this problem been fixed in the current version of Squid?  Can I assign different delay pools to different authenticated users?  Can I assign different delay pools using a src ACL?

Thanks for any info.

Regards,
Ken.