RE: [squid-users] webalizer

From: jose b. chua <jose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:41:05 -0500

> From: Hement Gopal [mailto:hementg@cns.wits.ac.za]
>
> I've just installed webalizer...working fine....
> but i'd like to create a daily report as well as accumulating stats
> towards a monthly report.

Webalizer needs to be run from a cron job if you want an automated daily
report. If you have Squid rotate its logfiles more than once a month, having
Webalizer keep track of things requires incremental processing. Refer to the
webalizer.conf.sample file to build your own configuration. Also, set
LogType to squid.